Re: Time to make a stand. (Was: Re: IBM 390)

On Thu, Mar 25, 1999 at 12:05:50AM -0500, Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:

> Jor-el; You've got the model number. Feed us specs. Feed me architecture
> and hardware documentation; the more in depth and detailed, the better.
> Share it with the world through me. (I promise to only list my sources for
> information as 'anonymous,' not even 'anonymous IBM employee.')

I can't believe you are asking someone to pass on propietary information.

Sure IBM is playing games - trying to jump on the free software bandwagon
to help their bottom line. That doesn't mean people should break the law
and risk their job.

If free software can't win on its merits than it should die. Don't sink
to the level that businesses play at.

Jay Treacy