Re: magnetic synchronous motor water pumps

    Jules> It is, for example, against the rules of the institution
    Jules> I'm at (the university of cambridge) to emit mail with a
    Jules> from: address other than a valid @cam.ac.uk from:
    Jules> address. But when I'm at home, I use another address.

This seems rather strict, there are valid reasons for doing this. the
MTA should be able to add a "Sender:" address, too - have a look at
this E-Mail for an example as to why you might want to use a different
"From:" address. If anybody really wants to know where this message is
getting sent from, it should be easy to check.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>
(who currently wants all Debian mail to be sent to bam@debian.org