Re: The nature of unstable (was: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!)

Steve Greenland:

> > Hmm, it's ok for you to "misrepresent" other people's arguments, but not
> > the other way around, as follows:

Craig Sanders:
> > > so why do you have a problem with infrastructure (i.e. package pools in
> > > one form or another) which makes it easier to build a snapshot image?

Steve Greenland:

Here's what Steve wrote:

> [...]

Craig Sanders:

> notice that i asked questions. it up to you to confirm or deny or ignore
> a question.

Statements are confirmed or denied, not questions.  Questions are
answered.

There's a gigantic difference between these two questions:

"do you have a problem with infrastructure (i.e. package pools ...)?"
"why do you have a problem with infrastructure (i.e. package pools ...)?"

You wrote the latter, which clearly misrepresents what Steve wrote.

You seem like a smart guy, so I can only assume you were being
dishonest, and not just incompetent.  Combine that with your
selfishness, your arrogance, and your excessive, unnecessary, and
juvenile obscenity, and here's what you get:

*plonk*

--
Brian Kimball