Re: sponsor(s) needed for emelfm, upx, libucl

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> writes:

> Sure. UPX creates new binaries, including an executable header (which is
> under GPL) and the compressed contents of the real executable. But there

I thinks it's free. and if you write in the description that it works
by linking the executable with a decompression library (or somethin
like that) people should know that they should check the license of
the library and follow that.

The paragraphs is actualy less restricting than the GPL if you're using
the original version.

I havn't read it in details yet, but this is my first impression.

--
Peter er ikke sur, han er sær -- og han er ikke DIKUs sureste koder,
men måske nok DIKUs særeste ;)