Re: Standard Debian system...

On Thu, Oct 16, 1997 at 12:13:58PM -0700, Sam Ockman wrote:
> Okay, svgalib is back in...Thanks for the input everyone.
>
> I'd still like lists of good/bad libraries/games/etc.

SVGAlib is useless if you don't include some programs that use it.

OK, there are the X/svgalib progs.

There is "zgv" as picture viewer.

There is "SVGATextmode", and it is good for your eyes.

Games: "Maelstrom": Asteroids variant
       "Gravitywars"
       "Thrust" are the same category (space
        ship is navigating with gravity)

TeX: "tmview" provides dvisvga

Fun: "xaos" realtime zooming in mandelbrot set (fractal graphic)

Marcus

--
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."
Marcus Brinkmann