Re: Standard Debian system...

Okay, svgalib is back in...Thanks for the input everyone.

I'd still like lists of good/bad libraries/games/etc.

Thanks
Sam

Message from Marcus Brinkmann (Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de) on %m-%N-%y:

--
VA Research Linux Workstations |  VA Research Is Hiring...
http://www.varesearch.com      |  Tech support for Linux/Windows 95/NT