Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before freezing Hamm

On Thu, Mar 12, 1998 at 11:01:22AM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:

> > > An exim-UUCP-Howto is IMO badly needed.
> >
> > If you want to write one I'll include it in the package.
>
> Maybe it would be sufficient to provide a UUCP option when configuring
> exim?

Maybe. If anyone wants to supply a diff to eximconfig I'll consider
including it.

The initial menu from eximconfig already only just fits a 25 line screen, so
I don't really want to add another main entry.

> I myself have tried out exim recently after being a smail user for a
> long time (9 years, I believe).  It's great! I.e., another vote for
> making it the standard debian MTA.

Did you use eximconfig? If so, how did you get on with it? As I already have
a working, and moderately customised, configuration, I haven't actually run
it myself except to test, so I'd very much like to hear of any problems with
it, particularly if exim is going to be the standard in 2.0.