Re: so what? Re: Debian development modem

On Wed, 27 May, 1998, Raul Miller wrote:
> Is it as simple as cutting more releases?
>
> Let's say that every three months we split off an unstable version and
> froze then released what we had at that point. Do you see any problems
> with this?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Please

My little 28.8k modem will never download the whole of debian every 3
months to keep it up to unstalbe, I would some burned CDs and having it
stable would be an added bonus.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Please

Has anything major changed in Debain over the last 3 months, is it
considerably more stable than 3 months ago or code there have been a code
freeze and release 3 months ago???

Yes, Yes, Yes, Please

--
Edward Betts  http://www.hairnet.demon.co.uk/