Replacing fdisk by cfdisk?

Hello,

Since fdisk has been declared 'obsolete and unmaintained' by its upstream
maintainer (Andries Brouwer), I'm considering removing it, and putting a
link pointing to cfdisk instead.
Does anybody see a technical objection to this? (like some non-i386 arch
where fdisk works but not cfdisk)
Also, there are several old bug reports against cfdisk complaining about
the fact it doesn't support BSD slices. Does anybody know if this has
changed? (I don't use BSD and don't have any machine where I can test
this)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -