Re: Kernel 2.2.9 and Iomege Zip drive

On Jun 19, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> Even if parport and parport_pc are loaded, the result is the same.

You may want to skim this list archive; I didn't see anything obvious,
but then again I don't have a Zip drive:

http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/

I noticed someone else discussing autoload issues, which may be due to
the SCSI modules system not properly requesting modules from
kmod/kerneld.  But I may have misread the message (it's near the top).

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |             The Linux/m68k FAQ             |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |   http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html   |
|    Amiga A4000 604e/233Mhz   |     This address has been spam-proofed.    |
|     with Linux/APUS 2.2.8    |      All spam goes to your postmaster.     |