Re: [gnu.misc.discuss,gnu.emacs.gnus] Free software: Packagers vs Developers

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <antkaij@cc.jyu.fi> writes:

> I've never known repeating the same points over and over to be an
> effective tactics - however, most of the time I've managed to convince
> people by finding another angle to my point every time they don't get it.

You keep repeating the same objections which I have already answered.
I'm no poet, there is a limit to how many different way I can phrase
the answer to the same objection.

I think you should read the thread in gnu.misc.discuss, it has been
more constructive than what has been going on here, perhaps because
other developers can participate and phrase some of my points better
than I can.