Re: Corel's apt frontend

Raul Miller wrote:
> > I discussed this issue with two attorneys, one of whom appears to be the
> > acknowledged authority on free software law. They are not nearly as sanguine
> > as you. There is thus some possibility that _you_might_be_wrong_.
>
> These are Corel's attorneys, right?

Do you really think that Corel has managed to hire "***the*** acknowledged
authority on free software law"? (emphasis mine)

I suggest you reread what Bruce wrote, and give him just a little bit more
credit. I think he talked to a well-respected third party. (Bruce, can you
mention their name?)

--
see shy jo