Re: /usr/X11R6

In article <[🔎] 19980901002949.A8269@yodeller.rising.com.au>,
Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:
>Debian does not seem to like to stick with traditions without good
>rationale. Nobody has given a good rationale yet for keeping /usr/X11R6.

I think we shouldn't be the only Linux dist. that does this. If we
were the biggest one we could pull this off and the rest would follow.
Now we're just going to be "the dist with the weird paths".

If you want to fix something why not get rid of /usr/games? That's
something I've never quite understood.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.     <*>