Linking problem with g++

  I'm having a problem in the link stake of my make process.  I get the error
messages

ld: Output file requires shared library 'libc.so.4'
gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 6
make: *** [a.out] Error 1

  The funny thing is that I can compile the exact same program with the exact
same Makefile on a machine running 0.93R6, same as mine.  The library does
exist in /lib.  A symbolic link in /usr/lib didn't help fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Keith

--
/\  _`\ /\ \/\ \ /\  _`\    		Keith Brown