Joe and block selection.

Package: Joe
version: 2.8-0

I noticed something strange when working on a new manpage in Joe. If I
have a block of text selected (highlighted) while I am entering new text
in another area of text, any motion keys (arrow) or the return will cause
the current line to be highlighted from the beginning to where the cursor
was before the motion. Cris, is this a feature or should I generate a bug
report?

TIA,

Dwarf