Re: Western Digital

To all of you who sent web sites and phone numbers and jumper settings,
Thank You! The response was phenominal, and not a single flame!
The winning answers were:

1. Remove all jumpers if the drive is master with no slave.

2. The Western Digital Technical Support number is 1-800-275-4932.
   (This is not the number on the web sites BTW :-)

Once I got the drive to boot up (dos 6.2) I was able to run msd and found
out what the REAL problem is. The *#%(*#$&^ machine is a 286!
Now all I have to do is convince the client to either upgrade or buy a
new machine.

Again, thanks to all,

Dwarf