Adding new vendors to the CD vendors list
If you are considering selling Debian CDs, you should look at the Debian vendor information page.
If you would like to be added to the CD vendors page, send email, in English, to email@example.com with the following details:
- Vendor Name
- URL of Vendor
- Whether or not you donate some of the sale price to Debian
- Type of CDs sold (see at the top of the main page for details)
- Country you are in
- Do you ship orders overseas ("yes", "no", "some areas" or "within Europe")
- URL of a web page that has information about your Debian CDs
- Email address for sales enquiries
- What architectures your CDs are for.
It is important that you keep this information up to date. We try to check the vendor sites every now and then and if, for example, the web page no longer exists or mail bounces, we delete that entry.
You must have a web page (specified by the 'Debian URL' line) that mentions the Debian CDs you sell. This entry is mandatory if you want to be listed on our site.