Re: Volume on -devel

Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:

> s/PGP/GPG/
>
> Aside from that issue, trust me.  The time investment is worth it.

Why is this?  What benefit do others have from seeing a bunch of ASCII
garble at the end of my e-mails?  If I'm saying something that I want
people to be darn sure to know is from me, hey, I'll sign it, but
doing this sort of thing is akin to everybody that goes out of the
house getting armor plating and reinforced bulletproof glass for their
cars.