Debian-Installer release candidate 2
November 22nd, 2004
This second Debian-Installer release candidate is expected to be the final release of the installer for Debian 3.1 (sarge). Limited changes have been made to the installer since the pre-rc2 release last month, but there are a few:
- Support for LVM volumes on software RAID.
- Experimental support for installing with the 2.6 kernel on the hppa architecture.
- Lots of improvements to the installation manual, which is now fully translated to Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Czech.
- Fixes for most errata items.
- More bug fixes than we care to recall.
As always, links to bootable images and documentation are on our web site.