Debian's Norwegian Corner
On this page you will find information for Norwegian Debian users. If you have something you think belongs here, please write one of the Norwegian translators.
Debian does not currently have any official mailing lists in Norwegian. If there is any interest we can create one or more, for users and/or developers.
Some links which may be of interest for Norwegian Debian users:
- Norwegian UNIX User Group. Visit their Wiki page about similar organizations that lists most/all active Linux user groups in Norway.
Norwegian contributors to the Debian Project
Currently active Norwegian Debian Developers:
- Lars Bahner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Morten Werner Forsbring <email@example.com>
- Ove Kåven <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com>
- Ruben Undheim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steinar H. Gunderson <email@example.com>
- Stein Magnus Jodal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <email@example.com>
- Tollef Fog Heen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Øystein Gisnås <email@example.com>
This list is updated infrequently so you might want to check the Debian Developers Database - just select Norway as country.
Former Norwegian Debian Developers:
- Morten Hustvei
- Ole J. Tetlie
- Peter Krefting
- Tom Cato Amundsen
- Tore Anderson
- Tor Slettnes
The Debian web pages are currently translated to Norwegian by:
- Hans F. Nordhaug <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you are interested in translating, please begin by reading the information for translators.
The Debian web pages was earlier translated by:
- Cato Auestad
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
- Tollef Fog Heen
- Tor Slettnes
If you would like to help out, or if you know of someone else who in one way or another is involved in the Debian project, please contact one of us.