Debian Romanian Pages
- The Debian Romanian Localization Team translates into Romanian Debian specific documents, packages' configuration messages and applications specific to Debian. Any new members in the team are welcome. The coordination is mainly done via the debian-l10n-romanian mailing list. More detailed information can be found on the RomanianL10N wiki page.
- As there is currently no dedicated users mailing list, you are also welcome to address (in Romanian) any Debian specific questions you might have to the localization mailing list.
- The official IRC channel is #debian-ro on irc.debian.org (OFTC). Please do not use channels on other networks to not split the community.
Romanian resources not specific to Debian:
- Coordination of all the Romanian translation and localization teams is done on the Diacritice mailing list.
- For translating Gnome applications see the gnomero project.
- For translating KDE applications see ro.kde.
- Romanian Linux Users Group: http://www.rlug.ro/.
Please contact the Romanian translators for any issue pertaining to the Romanian translations.