Russian-speaking Debian community
This page about all Russian in Debian. If you believe it does not contain some information please tell it to the Russian localization team.
- User group
- Localization team
- Russian translations of documentation
- Russian translations of obsolete documentation
Main meeting place of Russian Debian user group are debian-russian mailing list and #debian-russian IRC-channel on irc.debian.org. If you want to ask some questions concerning Debian or Linux in general (questions about Debian are preferred, though) you can do it there. Please do not send messages in Russian to debian-user and other non-Russian-speaking Debian mailing lists. Most probably you will not get the answer you expect. Only two Debian mailing lists are Russian-speaking: debian-russian and debian-l10n-russian.
Debian documents translated into Russian are listed here. If you know any translations not listed, please tell this to the mailing list debian-l10n-russian.
- Installation Guide for current Debian stable
- Release Notes for current Debian stable
- The Debian GNU/Linux FAQ
- Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card
- A Brief History of Debian
- Debian New Maintainers' Guide
- Debian Packaging Tutorial
Debian obsolete documents translated into Russian are listed here. If you know any translations not listed, please tell this to the mailing list debian-l10n-russian.