주의: 원문이 이 번역보다 새롭습니다.
쓸만한 번역 제안
번역에 제한되지 않는 관찰할 일반적인 것에 대한 웹 페이지에서 작업하기에 관한 페이지를 보세요.
소개를 위해 새 번역 시작 지침을 참조하세요.
페이지를 번역하기 시작하면, 가장 많이 방문할 페이지부터 시작할 것을 권합니다. 여기에 몇 가이드라인이 있습니다; 번역 통계의 페이지 목록은 인기순으로 정렬됩니다.
- 가장 중요:
- 주 디렉토리: index.wml, contact.wml, donations.wml, social_contract.wml, support.wml
- intro/ 디렉토리: about.wml, cn.wml, free.wml, why_debian.wml
- releases/ 디렉토리: index.wml
- releases/buster/ 디렉토리: index.wml, installmanual.wml, releasenotes.wml
- distrib/ 디렉토리: index.wml, packages.wml, netinst.wml, ftplist.wml
- mirror/ 디렉토리: list.wml
- CD/ 디렉토리: index.wml
- doc/ 디렉토리: index.wml
- MailingLists/ 디렉토리: index.wml
- security/ 디렉토리: index.wml
- 앞에서 얘기한 디렉토리의 나머지 파일들, 그리고:
- Bugs/index.wml, Bugs/Reporting.wml
- international/index.wml, and create a page (or directory) for your language
- misc/index.wml, misc/related_links.wml
- All the other files in the previously mentioned directories.
This includes the following directories which include subdirectories that
are modified frequently, so are harder to keep up to date:
- 가장 덜 중요:
- Files in the devel/ and vote/ directories. Since they are mostly for developers, and the primary language of developers is English, it is only when you have a strong translation team should you attempt to tackle these.
그대가 관리할 시간을 갖고 있는 파일만 번역하는 것이 중요합니다. 잘 관리되는 몇 페이지가 오래된 것 여러개보다 쓸모있습니다.
How closely should translations follow the original?
There are times when you may want to make a change to the content when you are translating. One example is on the support page; you will probably want to include an example on subscribing to the language specific mailing list, e.g. debian-user-french on the French version of the pages.
If you make more significant changes, please notify debian-www list as it is desired to keep the content as similar as possible between the different versions.
The pages are meant to be useful. If you have information that will help the users of your language, feel free to add it. You can use international/<Language>.wml for all the stuff interesting to Language-speaking visitors.
If you know of information that would be useful to all users, bring it up on debian-www.
언제 파일이 업데이트 되야 하는지 번역자는 어떻게 아나요?
There is a mechanism that translators can use to keeping web site translations up-to-date.
How do we keep the gettext template translations up to date?
After the English files have been updated, run make update-po
po/ subdirectory of your translation to update your .po
files with the originals. Watching the log messages on the
list can be helpful to find out when this should be done; or you can
simply run it at regular intervals.
Use the make stats command to see an overview of the changes.
Gettext will mark the tags whose value it had to guess with
#, fuzzy", and newly introduced tags will simply have an empty
번역 페이지가 오래되었는지 사용자는 어떻게 아나요?
translation-check template which is used to
keep translations up-to-date will make a note in
translations which are outdated.
번역 때 주의할 것
아래는 번역할 때 특별한 주의를 요하는 페이지와 디렉토리 목록입니다:
- You can translate as many or as few pieces of news as you wish. The indices are created automatically from the titles of the items. If an item has been translated, then the translated title will be used in the index.
- This is set up similar to the News/ directory. There's one difference, there are .data files that you should not translate.
- Only the *.wml files in CD/vendors/ should be translated. Translations for tags are added via gettext in the po/vendors.xy.po file.
- Tags are translated via gettext in the po/organization.xy.po file.
- These two files are generated by the mklist script, so you can't edit them directly. You can translate the files in the desc/ subdirectory, they contain the descriptions of mailing lists. Tags are translated via gettext in the po/mailinglists.xy.po file.
- Tags are translated via gettext in the po/consultants.xy.po file.
- Translate everything but the Perl code (stuff enclosed in <: :>), except for the second argument of permute_as_list.
- Port pages may be volatile. You should only translate these if you are willing to spend the time keeping them up to date.
- This is for people editing or translating web pages, so it is probably very low priority.