주의: 이 번역은 원문보다 오래되었습니다.
데비안 설치관리자 Buster 알파 5 릴리스
2019년 2월 2일
데비안 설치관리자 팀은 데비안 10
Buster 설치관리자의 5번째 릴리스를 알리게 되어 기쁩니다.
이 릴리스의 중요한 변경
The Debian Installer team is happy to report that the Buster Alpha 5 release of the installer includes some initial support for UEFI Secure Boot (SB) in Debian's installation media.
This support is not yet complete, and we would like to request some help! A detailed article with more background about Secure Boot and with a pointer to instructions on how to test and report findings has been published separately.
이 릴리스에서 발전
- Add support for libzstd.
- Notify gtk-font-set of the zoom factor.
- Bump Linux kernel ABI from 4.18.0-3 to 4.19.0-1.
- Add runtime optimizations (#871835).
- Add support for shim-signed and grub-efi-amd64-signed, default to installing signed packages on amd64.
- Add missing English string "Choose language" to some translations: Bosnian, Hungarian, Tajik.
- Remove reiserfs support (#717534).
- Fix invalid characters in volume group names (#911036).
- When creating a new RAID1/5/6/10 array, start syncing at the minimum speed allowed by the system, instead of letting it run at full speed, slowing down package installation (#838503).
- Embed debian-archive-removed-keys keyring to ensure signature verification is performed successfully.
하드웨어 지원 바뀜
- [arm64] Use arm-trusted-firmware instead of atf-allwinner to build pine64_plus and pinebook images.
- [armhf] Re-enable Firefly-RK3288 image.
- [armhf] Update Build-Depends for u-boot-rockchip.
- udeb: Define mtd-core-modules package to contain MTD core if not built-in.
- udeb: Move MTD core from nic-modules to mtd-core-modules.
- Set the default disklabel type for RISC-V-based systems to gpt.
- 76개 언어를 이 릴리스에서 지원합니다.
- 그 중 31개 완전 번역.
이 릴리스에서 알려진 이슈
See the errata for details and a full list of known issues.
이 릴리스에 대한 피드백
We need your help to find bugs and further improve the installer, so please try it. Installer CDs, other media and everything else you will need are available at our web site.
The Debian Installer team thanks everybody who has contributed to this release.